A variety of two-dimensional media will be explored in the following areas:
- Graphics-includes etching, printmaking, monotypes, lino cuts and print experimentation.
- Drawing-includes pen and ink development of personal imagery (realism, fantasy), techniques in rendering the figure clothed and unclothed, tool usage, types of pens/pencils, charcoal etc.
- Illustration-includes image and typography, rendering photorealism, cartooning techniques
- Painting-explore and develop personal imagery through acrylics and watercolour.
- Art History-movements will be explored as they pertain to time, place, culture, and context.